Why not use Mountain View House Bed & Breakfast as your base to explore Dungarvan town and county, catch up with friends and relatives, dine in some of the best restaurants in the country, and take in many of the sporting events on offer - Golf, Pitch n Putt, Tennis, Bowls, Fishing, Water Sports, Cycling, Hill Walking and much more... The town has a long and interesting history and can be viewed in the Town Museum and St. John's Castle, historical walking tours of the town are a must for visitors and locals alike.
COMERAGH MOUNTAINS AND COPPER COAST
Why not take in the beautiful aspects of the Comeragh Mts including the lakes - Crottys Lake and spectacular waterfall - Mahon Falls, to the breathtaking scenery of the Copper Coast, a must for the avid photographer!!
UPCOMING EVENTS 2014
- Tionol - Nioclais Toibin, traditional music event in Ring 14-16 Feb
- Waterford Festival of Food, a culinary event with the top chefs from around the country. 10-13 April.
- Waterford Adventure Race, Cappoquin - 17 May
- Comeragh 100km Cycle, Ballymacarbery 25 May
- Immrama Festival of Travel Writing, Lismore 12-15 June
- Camphire International Horse Trials, incl Food and Craft Market 25-27 July
- Dunmore East Bluegrass Festival, 20th Anniversary, 21-24 Aug
- Sean Kelly Cycle - a major cycling event of over 5,000 participants each year - 23 - 24 Aug
- Comeraghs Wild Festival, 18-21 Sept
- Nire Valley Walking Festival, 10-12 Oct
3 rounds golf in our local 18hole championship courses - Dungarvan GC, Gold Coast GC and West Waterford GC, all a 5min drive away and 2 nights B&B for €138 pps (Mon - Fri) Special rates are available for 2 or more night stay. All above are subject to availability.
Please contact us for special rates for all above events.
Terms & Conditions
- If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Should you have any queries prior to making your reservation, please contact us at 058-42588